But here I am and here we go again...
Thoughts, ramblings, musings, and occasionally a good idea or two.
Writing and thinking out loud as I bake more cupcakes, meet new people, play with my puppy, further my yoga practice, train for my first half marathon, read amazing (non-school) books and all the little things that fall between that.
View my complete profile
• Always strive to be kinder
• Eat locally (that means you, red peppers from Holland)
• In bed by 10:30! So hard!
• Enjoy the process, not just the finished product
• Read 3 non-school books (and reading supplements do not count)
• Explore Nashville and meet more non-school friends
• Stretch everyday (my poor hamstrings)
• Rehab IT band to be super strong and then...
• Run half-marathon in under 2:30
• Learn how to get work done more efficiently
• Watch less useless TV
• Be more grateful
Purity Dairy Dash 10k Race Report!
The long winding hill
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
I just registered for the Marine Corps Marathon.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)