But here I am and here we go again...
Thoughts, ramblings, musings, and occasionally a good idea or two.
Writing and thinking out loud as I bake more cupcakes, meet new people, play with my puppy, further my yoga practice, train for my first half marathon, read amazing (non-school) books and all the little things that fall between that.
View my complete profile
• Always strive to be kinder
• Eat locally (that means you, red peppers from Holland)
• In bed by 10:30! So hard!
• Enjoy the process, not just the finished product
• Read 3 non-school books (and reading supplements do not count)
• Explore Nashville and meet more non-school friends
• Stretch everyday (my poor hamstrings)
• Rehab IT band to be super strong and then...
• Run half-marathon in under 2:30
• Learn how to get work done more efficiently
• Watch less useless TV
• Be more grateful
Belated Thanksgiving Recount
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Since I've talked about my pups so much (and I'm procrastinating), I thought it would be worth devoting a quick post to show of their cuteness.....
Martha on the trip to NY! Poor tired thing
Max and Sam
Martha and her wildfowl
Tired from chasing geese and getting under foot all day
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)