Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ick.

Goodness, exam time is never fun. I always find myself thinking of all the careers I'd rather be pursuing. At the moment, yoga teacher and nutritionist are at the top of the list!

I'm currently at Frothy Monkey, but am about to leave because it's SO noisy. I can't concentrate, even with my headphones in, and I have enough distractions running around in my own head without external help! I did want to share my deeeelicious sandwich though!
The Ned Sandwich! Marinated tofu, red peppers, hummus, alfalfa spouts, whole grain bread... wonderful. Plus, the side salad is acutally a real salad.

Alright, heading off to school where it is guaranteed to be quieter, if pretty boring.

I'll leave you with this interesting vintage ad. Funny how things change.... I particularly like the health warning regarding exhaustion at the end. :)

No comments: