Friday, November 13, 2009

Running Blogs

I miss running. To make up for it, I've been reading lots of articles and running blogs. Here are some of my favorites that I read daily...

Runner's Kitchen
I love her blogs about balancing running and healthy eating, in a realistic manner! Plus, she was so kind to answer an email I wrote her about IT band injuries :)

Heather Eats Almond Butter
I've been reading this forever. I love her recipes and yoga stories. Love love love. Plus, it's turned me on to kabocha and a few new things in Nashville!

The Long Run
My friend gave me this link, which chronicles her friend's marathon (and now ultra) training! Eek.

New York Times: Training the Mind to Run Through the Winter

It's been so beautiful out so there are lots of people running out now and it makes me so jealous! Sigh.

No comments: